Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday Wishes!

One more day until December begins!  Wowzers!  I don't even want to think about December.  Ugh.  I am pretty sure I have the shopping for Pacen done, and that is it.  I do not like December.  I do not like the Holidays.  I am broke and this just makes it worse.  Plus, it's hard to find time to make gifts cause I'm so busy!

So, even though tomorrow is the1st of December, I REFUSE to start showing Christmas/Holiday related pins/loves/wishes.  REFUSE, I tell you!  So, here are some random things that I really like/love or wish I had/want to make.


                                                        Source: housingaforest.com via Brooke on Pinterest

Cornstarch and water mixture that moves to sounds (via a sub woofer).  This would be a totally fun experiment to try with Pacen...if I had a sub woofer.  I don't even own a stereo.  Maybe we can figure something else out to make the mixture move and groove.

                                           Source: tandriantastytidbits.blogspot.com via Brooke on Pinterest

Creamy white chicken and artichoke lasagna!  This sounds so delicious!  I don't know how Pacen will feel about artichokes, but I think I will try to find out one of these days!

                                                            Source: 9gag.com via Brooke on Pinterest

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  Oh! My! God!  This is hilarious!  I effin' love Will Ferrell!  Okay, I will admit that Justin Bieber is a very talented young man and he is cute as hell, but I think he is a cocky, spoiled, arrogant little shit and if I was anywhere with him I'd have a hard time not roundhouse kicking him in his midget face too.  Also, I'm sure Will was just being silly, but I still want to say, "You go Will!"

                                                   Source: ericasweettooth.com via Brooke on Pinterest

Cupcake Jello shots with Cake Batter Vodka!  Holy shit!  My friends, sisters, and I love Jello shots!  I am thinking I should make these for birthdays!  Screw cake and ice cream!  Bring on these cute little alcohol filled goodies!


                                                        Source: knockoffdecor.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I must make one of these awesome easels to display random pictures and Pacen's art!  It would also be perfect to display holiday art.  You could change it up every month to match whatever holiday/event/etc fits the month!




post signature

No comments: