Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Well, I'm still in St. Louis and I know this post is happening rather late in the day, but it's the only time I could get it done.  Hey, at least I'm doing it.  :)  I'm going to make it quick though cause I'm beat.  So here it goes...

                                               Source: peaceinlove.tumblr.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I really like the crayon pourings that are so popular right now, but this is the best one I've seen.  I love it!  I love the creativeness that went into it.  Maybe it's because I have a thing for the rain.  One of my dreams has always been to dance in the rain.  I have danced in the rain before, but it was to a fast country song so my old classmate, Ralph, and I were sliding all over the place while swing dancing, which was a BLAST, but I want to slow dance in the rain...and kiss.  :)


                                           Source: sew4home.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I adore these pajama pants!  There is nothing like getting cozy on the couch in the dead of winter on a blistering cold day in a nice, comfy pair of pajama pants.  I want to make a bunch of these for Christmas presents!

                                          Source: vam.ac.uk via Brooke on Pinterest

At this source you can upload any picture...ANY picture...and a quilt design will be created!  What a fabulous idea!  I can't wait to try this after I get Pacen's quilt done.  IF I EVER get Pacen's quilt done.


                                                Source: myspawaterbook.com via Brooke on Pinterest

Sweet Strawberry Pineapple Spa Water!  This looks and sounds so delicious!  It would be perfect to make for baby and bridal showers!


                                                      Source: flickr.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I have to do this someday!!!  HAVE TO!  It is so beautiful and romantic.  To make it look like this I will have to talk MANY people into joining me.  :)



post signature

No comments: