Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday Wishes!

What a Wednesday.  If I didn't know any better I would think it was Monday.  Ugh.  Well, it is now December so I guess it's time to start posting my Christmas/Holiday wishes/likes/loves/etc. that I have pinned on Pinterest.  I have an obsession and my friends and family might have to have an intervention.  Haha!  Actually, Pinterest did help me a lot on deciding what to get my sisters for Christmas.  I shouldn't say "get" cause I'm actually making their gifts.  :)  I hope they turn out awesome!

Here are some of my Christmas pins.  Maybe you'll get some grand ideas too!

                                                       Source: elsiemarley.com via Brooke on Pinterest

How adorable and funny is this ornament?!  I make an ornament for my sisters and parents every year.  I didn't find this little guy until I'd already bought the supplies to make another ornament!  :(  I'm not going shopping again for a while so he might have to wait until next year!  I don't know if I can wait that long!

                                                             Source: obxtradingroup.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I love this stocking!  If I have time this month I am going to make one...for ME!  :)  Pacen has a stocking, but I don't.  Okay, I have one at my parent's, but I want one at my house and this would be perfect!  Am I being selfish?  It's not like I'm going to stuff it with lots of gifts for myself. :)


                                                Source: goodhousekeeping.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I love these wreaths!  They are so pretty!  I really want to make one, but I just haven't had the time.  When I do get time, which will probably be next year I want to add some star ornaments like the one above has!

                                              Source: make-it-do.com via Brooke on Pinterest

Christmas Potpourri!!  My mom makes some stuff similar to this and I love the way it smells!  I will definitely have to whip up a batch!

                                         Source: bigredkitchen.com via Brooke on Pinterest

I am definitely going to make some of these to put in Pacen's stocking!  I can't wait to see the look on his face!!  It's so cool how they look just like lump coal!

Quote of the week:




post signature

No comments: